Details: The touring and promotion for The House of Love took it's toll on the group with lead guitarist Terry Bickers leaving the group to be replaced with Simon Walker. Taking it's name from a Peter Blake painting, Babe Rainbow was released in July 1992. Overseen by The The and Julian Cope producer Warne Livesey, it has a tremendous urgency and greater unity than their previous album. Trailed by the single The Girl With The Loneliest Eyes, Babe Rainbow also contains live favourite Crush Me, the brooding High In Your Face and Top 50 hits Feel and You Don't Understand. Simon Walker left the group and was replaced with Simon Mawby, who himself was to depart by the end of 1992. This re- issue replicates the original 1992 Fontana UK release with printed inner sleeve and is pressed onto high quality 180g vinyl.
- You Don't Understand
- Crush Me
- High In Your Face
- Fade Away
- The Girl With The Loneliest Eyes
- Burn Down The World
- Philly Phile
- Yer Eyes
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.