Details: Deluxe double red colored vinyl LP pressing edition includes six additional tracks. Following the success of the 2019 debut release, The Gereg features viral rock hits "Wolf Totem" and "Yuve Yuve Yu", with additional features from Lzzy Hale of Halestorm, Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach and Danny Case of From Ashes To New, whose version of "Yuve Yuve Yu" reached top 10 at rock radio. Hailing from Mongolia, The HU are unlike any other rock band in the world, introducing their new style of music they call "hunnu rock" - from the Mongolian root word for human being, "hu". Since their release, the band has been #1 on the Billboard World Albums Chart, #1 on the Top New Artist Albums, and Top 5 Globally on Hard Rock Music Album Charts (US, Canada, UK, and more). They have toured the world extensively, with sold out shows in Europe, the UK, and the United States.
- The Gereg
- Wolf Totem
- The Great Chinggis Khaan
- The Legend of Mother Swan
- Shoog Shoog
- The Same
- Yuve Yuve Yu
- Shireg Shireg
- Song of Women
- Wolf Totem (Feat. Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach)
- Yuve Yuve Yu (Feat. from Ashes to New)
- Song of Women (Feat. Lzzy Hale of Halestorm)
- Shireg Shireg (Acoustic)
- Yuve Yuve Yu (Acoustic)
- Shoog Shoog (Acoustic)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.