Edition: Silver Metallic Collectors Vinyl
Publisher: Friday Music
Details: 1987 was a big year for The Brat Pack once again and a huge eerie blockbuster movie called "The Lost Boys." Its success truly made way for several hit songs featured on the amazing soundtrack companion Lp, which rode the sales and airplay charts with multiple format hit records for over a year, as the album continues to thrill music fans decades later.
The box office hit featured some of the biggest songs of that year with INXS & Jimmy Barnes’ hit single "Good Times" as well as 9 more champions like The Who’s Roger Daltrey’s stellar version of Elton John’s "Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me" and the classic techno rock smash "Cry Little Sister (Theme from The Lost Boys)" by Gerard McMann.
Superstars like Echo & The Bunnymen also contributed to the hit soundtrack too with their fine interpretation of The Doors’ classic "People Are Strange", plus the great Lou Graham of Foreigner knocks it out of the box with his power smash "Lost In The Shadows (The Lost Boys)"
Thanks to continually renewed interest in the music and the film, "The Lost Boys" Lp will forever be known as one of rock’s finest movie and musical soundtrack’s ever recorded. As with our continuing expansion into the original movie soundtrack genres, Friday Music is very proud to announce the first time Silver Metallic collector's vinyl release of the smash "The Lost Boys - The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack." This stunning super limited edition album is mastered impeccably by Joe Reagoso (David Bowie/Foreigner) from the Atlantic Records tapes and includes the original Lp sized artwork, from the original 1988 release.
- Good Times - INXS & Jimmy Barnes
- Lost In The Shadows (The Lost Boys) - Lou Gramm
- Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - Roger Daltrey
- Laying Down The Law - INXS & Jimmy Barnes
- People Are Strange - Echo & The Bunnymen
- Cry Little Sister (Theme From The Lost Boys) - Gerard McMann
- Power Play - Eddie And The Tide
- I Still Believe - Tim Cappello
- Beauty Has Her Way - Mummy Calls
- To The Shock Of Miss Louise - Thomas Newman
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.