Details: Davy Jones Locker sits uniquely among the albums of The Ocean Blue as a bridge from their major label years in the 1990s to their present status as an indie band. First released in 2001, the 13 track album contains songs that were "lost at sea" from the band's recording sessions in the late 90s, shortly after leaving PolyGram. The album features some of the band's most eclectic and interesting work, showcasing their first love of 80s new wave and post punk, to sixties rock and electronic music. In addition to the songs and singing of lead singer David Schelzel, guitarist Oed Ronne and drummer Rob Minnig also contribute songs to the record.
- 1. Ayn
- 2. Garden Song
- 3. Denmark
- 4. My Best Friend
- 5. Cukaloris
- 6. Been Down a Lot Lately
- 7. Consolation Prize
- 8. Cake
- 9. Bottle Yours
- 10. I Can't See You
- 11. So Many Reasons
- 12. Do You Still Remember Me?
- 13. It Never Just Might
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.