Edition: Color Vinyl
- Bespoke Die Cut 3d Optical Illusion Outer Sleeve
- Bespoke Die Cut Inner Sleeves
- Black And White Vinyl
- Liner Notes By Charlie Bridgen
In proud partnership with Netflix, Mondo is pleased to present Carlos Rafael Rivera’s Emmy award®-winning score to Netflix’s breakout 2020 limited series, THE QUEEN’S GAMBIT, written and directed by Scott Frank.
For the limited series, Carlos Rafael Rivera delivered one of the stand-out scores of the last few years. Unusually, this is an entirely classical score: rich, sumptuous and utterly beguiling. The music is certainly a character in the show, reflecting Beth’s life… from meditative solo piano pieces, representing her early years growing up in an orphanage, with instruments and themes added throughout, as the years progress.
“Working on THE QUEEN’S GAMBIT with director Scott Frank was a wonderful creative experience, and it’s both mind-blowing and humbling to see the huge impact the series has made on audiences around the globe. With the vinyl release I hope to bring the music of THE QUEEN’S GAMBIT to listeners and collectors everywhere to be enjoyed again and again,” says composer Carlos Rafael Rivera
From the moment you set eyes (and ears) on THE QUEEN’S GAMBIT, it’s obvious it is extraordinary… lightning-in-a-bottle special, we have been obsessed with the show since it aired in 2020, and are thrilled that Mondo is releasing this incredible EMMY award-winning score on vinyl.
Alan Hynes incredible packaging is the final cherry on top here. It’s as intricate and mind-boggling as the show itself and undoubtedly one of the most incredible packages of the year. We hope you have as much fun listening to this incredible score, as we did putting it together.
- Main Title
- Beth's Story
- Methuen Home For Children
- The Scholars Mate
- You're Gloating
- Training With Mr. Schaibel
- Am I Good Enough Now
- Playing Mr. Ganz
- Ceiling Games
- First Day At School
- The Green Pills
- Kentucky State Championship 1963
- Top Boards
- Playing Townes
- Playing Beltik
- The Lake - Cincinnati 1963
- Playing Benny - Las Vegas 1966
- Two Sides Of The Same Coin
- Mexico City Invitational 1966
- Playing Girev I
- Playing Girev II
- Borgov I
- Beth Alone
- Ohio US Championship 1967
- New York
- Training With Benny
- Paris Tournament 1967
- Borgov II
- Returning To Methuen
- Turning Point
- Moscow Invitational 1968
- Close Your Eyes
- Borgov III
- The Final Game
- Take It, It's Yours
- Sygrayem (Let's Play
- Anna Hauss and Robert Wienroder - I Can't Remember Love
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.