Details: Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Ooooooohhh... On the TLC Tip is the debut studio album by R&B/hip hop girl group TLC, released on February 25, 1992, via LaFace/Arista Records. The title of the album comes from the last line of Left Eye's rap on "Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg." The album peaked at #14 on the US Billboard 200 chart. By May 1996, it was certified quadruple-platinum by the RIAA for shipping four million copies in the United States. The album is TLC's third most successful album, (after FanMail and CrazySexyCool in that order) selling well over six million copies worldwide.
- Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg - TLC / James Brown / Kool ; the Gang
- Shock Dat Monkey
- Intermission I
- Hat 2 Da Back
- Das Da Way We Like 'Em - TLC / Esg
- What About Your Friends
- His Story
- Intermission II
- Bad By Myself - TLC / Public Enemy / Run-Dmc
- Somethin' You Wanna Know
- This Is How It Should Be Done - TLC / the Impressions
- Depend on Myself - TLC / the Bar-Keys
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.