Details: Vinyl LP pressing. Soundtrack to the 2001 holiday DVD release. In addition to the tracks already familiar to and loved by TSO fans from the 2001 multi-platinum DVD and long running PBS fundraiser The Ghosts Of Christmas Eve, this updated version contains a special bonus track, "Music Box Blues (Daryl Pediford Tribute New York 2004)." Since it's first tour in 1999, TSO has been one of the most successful acts in the concert business, consistently rating in the Top 10 for both gross revenues and audience attendance. In that time, TSO's annual tours have become a must-see tradition for rock-centric holiday revelers, attracting a uniquely all-ages audience captivated by their cross-genre blending of metal and progressive rock, classical themes and great storytelling, with unequalled staging and pyrotechnics. TSO's 2008 Winter Tour was it's most successful to date. In ten short weeks, it played to over 1.2 million fans, generating revenues in excess of $40 million and earning the most attendance on Billboard's Top 25 Tours chart.
- O Come All Ye Faithful/O Holy Night
- Good King Joy
- Christmas Dreams
- Christmas Eve/Sarajevo (Instrumental]
- Christmas Canon
- What Child Is This?
- Music Box Blues
- Promises to Keep
- This Christmas Day
- First Snow
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.