Edition: Limited Edition
Publisher: Run for Cover
Details: There is a closeness at the heart of Turnover's aptly titled new album, 'Altogether.' Though it's the first collection the trio has written while living on opposite coasts, the record actually represents the group's most collaborative and connected work to date, showcasing the intuitive, near-telepathic relationship frontman Austin Getz has developed over the years with his bandmates. Turnover first emerged roughly a decade ago in Virginia Beach, VA, but the group's critical and commercial breakthrough didn't arrive until six years later, when they cracked the Top 5 on the Billboard Heatseekers Chart with their acclaimed sophomore album, 'Peripheral Vision.' The band-which consists of Getz, his brother Casey on drums, and their childhood friend Danny Dempsey on bass-followed it up in 2017 with 'Good Nature,' a streaming smash that racked up roughly 40 million plays on Spotify alone and which Vice proclaimed to be "their best album yet." 'Altogether' demonstrates the band's eclectic mix of personalities from the very start, opening with a lo-fi, jazzy intro that quickly gives way to the driving drums and delay-drenched guitar of "Still In Motion." Like much of the album to come, the song is a meditation on change and perspective, on learning to quiet your mind and appreciate the moment before it's gone. The bittersweet "No Reply" reckons with guilt over failing to be present with a loved one, while the effervescent "Much After Feeling" recognizes the sacrifices we make to stay connected across geographical distance, and the breezy "Parties" grapples with the kind of self-consciousness that can leave us prisoners of our own design.
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.