Details: Double vinyl LP pressing. U218 Singles is a greatest hits album by U2, released in November 2006. In most markets, the album contains 18 songs. The first 16 tracks are 16 of their most successful and popular singles. The seventeenth track is a cover version, in collaboration with Green Day, of The Skids' "The Saints Are Coming" to benefit Hurricane Katrina charities. The eighteenth and closing track is a new song called, "Window in the Skies". However, in some markets, such as the United Kingdom, an extra song, "I Will Follow" is added to the track list as the opening track. U218 Videos, a DVD featuring music videos from throughout U2's career, was released concurrently. The album debuted on the Billboard 200 albums chart on 9 December 2006 at #12 with sales of 134,000 copies. It spent 45 weeks on the chart.
- Beautiful Day 4:05
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking for 4:38
- Pride (In the Name of Love) 3:48
- With or Without You 4:56
- Vertigo 3:10
- New Year's Day 4:17
- Mysterious Ways 4:02
- Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out of 4:31
- Where the Streets Have No Name 4:46
- Sweetest Thing 3:00
- Sunday Bloody Sunday 4:40
- One 4:35
- Desire 2:59
- Walk on 4:26
- Elevation 3:47
- Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own 5:05
- And Green Day the Saints Are Coming 3:21
- Window in the Skies 4:08
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.