Edition: Blue & White SwirlColored Vinyl, Limited to 500 Copies
Publisher: Enjoy the Ride Records
Details: Enjoy The Ride Records is proud to announce the release of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. Composed by Dan Forden (some of you may remember him from the game – he’s the dude who appears in MKII that says “Toasty!” in a perfect falsetto), Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is now available for the first time on vinyl. The music to the game was previously only available on CD via mail order – fans had to send a check and pre-paid postage to Forden’s PO Box in order to secure the score.
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is pressed at 45rpm for optimal sound quality on limited edition colored vinyl, housed in a 400gsm jacket with black poly-lined inner sleeves.
Light In The Attic Exclusive Variant: Blue & White Swirl, Limited to 500 Copies
- Blue & White Swirl Colored Vinyl
- First time on vinyl
- Brand new artwork
- Limited edition
- 400 gsm gatefold jacket
- 140 gram colored vinyl
- MK3 Mish Mash
- The Roof
- The Bank
- The Street
- The Subway
- In Church
- The Bridge
- The Pit
- The Grave Yard
- The Soul Chamber
- MK3 Audio Tour
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.