Details: Welcome back to another serving of Balearic Breakfast, the most essential meal of anyone's day. Presented (and conceived) by Colleen 'Cosmo' Murphy, this particular breakfast has grown out of decades long fascination with the power of radio, going back to Colleen's earliest days as a teen (via WNYU in New York) and - after moving to the UK in 1999 - as the host of one of Worldwide FM's top rated shows. Broadcasting is at the core of her DNA, so finding herself at something of a loose end when the pandemic hit - unable to DJ and hemmed in by a deadly virus - she did what anyone with a revolutionary zeal for spreading good vibes and ace music would do: she started broadcasting from her record room, deep in the heart of the East London. Balearic Breakfast is space rock and soul, disco and deep house, ambient and electronica, old and new, fast and slow. This is not a tricksy DJ mix, but a carefully curated selection of songs that capture the diversity and breadth of her tastes. Many of these tracks have never been available on vinyl before and the ones that have are going for hilariously expensive amounts. Forget the eggs, bacon, coffee and toast, close your eyes and let the cerulean ocean lap up to your feet. You can almost feel the sun. Breakfast has never sounded so good.
- "Mental Remedy - Omamiuda (Prayer for Japan Version)
- Manolo - Amalfi Drive
- Gallo - Abysso (Calm's Mello Mellow Acid Dub)
- HF International Featuring Kashif - I Can't Go for That (No Can Do) (Kaoru Inoue Extended Disco Dub)
- Residentes Balearicos - Juno's Dream (Gold Suite Remix)
- Dølle Jølle - Balearic Incarnation (Todd Terje's Extra DRØLL Mix)
- Hard Feelings - Love Scenes (Cosmodelica Extended Remix)
- Monks Road Social Featuring Belle McNulty on the Wings of Morning
- Midlake - Roscoe (Beyond the Wizards Sleeve Re-Animation)
- Lunar Dunes - Moon Bathing
- Dip in the Pool - What About This Love (Chaos in the CBD Remix) "
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.