Details: The Rocky Horror Picture Show is the original soundtrack album to the 1975 film The Rocky Horror Picture Show, an adaptation of the musical The Rocky Horror Show that had opened in 1973. The soundtrack was released as an album in 1975 by Ode Records, produced by Richard Hartley. The album peaked at No. 49 on the Billboard 200 in 1978. It reached No. 40 on the Australian albums chart and No. 11 on the New Zealand albums chart. Following it's initial release, the album was not successful, and was deleted everywhere but in Canada. Marty Scott, co-founder of Jem Records, obtained a licensing agreement from Ode Records owner Lou Adler, which enabled the album to be imported to the United States. Scott also obtained a production and distribution license from Adler, which resulted in renewed interest in the album.
- Richard O'Brien Science Fiction / Double Feature 4:30
- Barry Bostwick ; Susan Sarandon Dammit Janet 2:51
- Richard O'Brien Barry Bostwick ; Susan Sarandon Over At The Frankenstein Place 2:37
- Richard O'Brien Little Nell Patricia Quinn Charles Gray (2) ; Transylvanians The The Time Warp 3:15
- Tim Curry Sweet Transvestite 3:21
- Tim Curry I Can Make You A Man 2:07
- Meat Loaf Hot Patootie - Bless My Soul 3:00
- Tim Curry I Can Make You A Man (Reprise) 1:44
- Susan Sarandon Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me 2:27
- Jonathan Adams Eddie 2:44
- Barry Bostwick Susan Sarandon Little Nell ; Peter Hinwood Floor Show 2:46
- Tim Curry Fanfare / Don't Dream It
- Tim Curry ; Richard O'Brien Wild And Untamed Thing
- Tim Curry I'm Going Home 2:48
- Barry Bostwick ; Susan Sarandon Super Heroes 2:45
- Richard O'Brien Science Fiction / Double Feature (Reprise) 1:26
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.