Details: Vinyl LP pressing. We are proud to announce, for the first time ever, the release of the complete soundtrack to A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Just in time for the 50th anniversary of the celebrated animated holiday television special, written and created by Charles Schulz, directed by Bill Melendez and Phil Roman and produced by Melendez and Lee Mendelson, this is the complete Vince Guaraldi score along with never-before-heard bonus material. Newly re-discovered in our vaults, the original recording sessions for Vince Guaraldi's beloved soundtrack have been remixed and remastered for audiophiles and Peanuts fans everywhere. Includes many previously unreleased tracks, several never heard since the Vince Guaraldi Quintet laid them down for the recording session in 1973. All remastered from the original 2" 16 track source tapes.
- Charlie Brown Blues
- Thanksgiving Theme
- Thanksgiving Theme (Reprise)
- Peppermint Patty
- Little Birdie
- Thanksgiving Interlude
- Is It James or Charlie?
- Linus and Lucy
- Fife ; Drums Theme
- Charlie Brown Blues (Reprise)
- Thanksgiving Interlude (Reprise)
- Thanksgiving Theme (2nd Reprise)
- Thanksgiving Theme (3rd Reprise)
- Thanksgiving Theme (Alternate)
- Peppermint Patty (Bonus Mix)
- Linus and Lucy (Bonus Mix)
- Thanksgiving Interlude (Alternate Take 2 4 and 6)
- Thanksgiving Interlude (Alternate Take 10)
- Thanksgiving Interlude (Alternate Take 14)
- Is It James or Charlie? (Bonus Mix with Whistling)
- Clark and Guaraldi
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.