Edition: 180 Gram Glow in the Dark Vinyl
Details: Limited 180gm glow in the dark vinyl LP pressing. Mascot Records release the 15th Anniversary limited-edition vinyl of Volbeat's second album, Rock The Rebel/Metal The Devil. This limited vinyl celebrates both the legacy of the album, and the future that will bring countless more performances of these songs to the stage. Rock The Rebel/Metal The Devil was first released by Mascot Records in 2007, hitting the #1 spot in the Danish album charts and has since gone four-times Platinum in their native country and Gold in Germany launching the band even further throughout Europe and the US. The song "The Garden's Tale," which featured Johan Olsen from Magtens Korridorer, was a #1 hit single, spending 18-weeks in the Danish charts. At the time they were nominated for the "Best Danish Act" at the MTV European Music Awards and had a non-stop year playing the mainstage at festivals such as Roskilde and Wacken Open Air as well as headlining the Metaldome Stage at Graspop and opening for Metallica in Arhaus, Denmark. Volbeat emerged from Copenhagen in 2001.
1 The Human Instrument
2 Mr. & Mrs. Ness
3 The Garden's Tale
4 Devil or the Cat's Song
5 Sad Man's Tongue
6 River Queen
7 Radio Girl
8 A Moment Forever
9 Soulweeper #2
10 You or Them
11 Boa (JDM)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.