Details: Vinyl LP pressing includes 12 x 24 poster. Weezer (also known as The Blue Album) is the debut studio album by American rock band Weezer, released on May 10, 1994. The album was produced by Cars frontman Ric Ocasek and recorded in Electric Lady Studios in New York City. The Blue Album was supported by three singles: "Undone - The Sweater Song", "Buddy Holly" and "Say It Ain't So", which brought Weezer mainstream success, helped by music videos directed by Spike Jonze. The album reached #16 on the Billboard 200 and became a certified triple-platinum in the United States and became a certified double-platinum in Canada. Weezer formed in Los Angeles in 1992 - they have sold 9.2 million albums in the US and over 17 million worldwide.
- My Name Is Jonas (Side A)
- No One Else (Side A)
- The World Has Turned and Left Me Here (Side A)
- Buddy Holly (Side A)
- Undone - the Sweater Song (Side A)
- Surf Wax America (Side A)
- Say It Ain't So (Side B)
- In the Garage (Side B)
- Holiday (Side B)
- Only in Dreams (Side B)
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.