Edition: Black Vinyl
Details: Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded deluxe edition including eight unreleased bonus tracks that feature an early version of "Outtasite (Outta Mind)" and "When You Find Trouble, " which is the last studio recording made by Uncle Tupelo. A.M. is the debut studio album by Wilco, originally released on March 28, 1995. The album was released only months after the breakup of Uncle Tupelo, an alternative country band that was the predecessor of Wilco. Jeff Tweedy and most of his ex-Uncle Tupelo bandmates - together with guitarist Jay Bennett - continued in the country-rock vein of that earlier band on Wilco's 1995 debut, but added shades of the melodic indie rock that would come to dominate their sound. Along with "I Must Be High, " "Casino Queen, " "Box Full of Letters" and the rest of the original LP, this deluxe reissue (CD or double vinyl) adds "When You Find Trouble" (the last Uncle Tupelo recording), "Outtasite (Outta Mind)" (early version), "Myrna Lee, " "Those I'll Provide, " "Hesitation Rocks" and more.
1 I Must Be High (Remastered)
2 Casino Queen (Remastered)
3 Box Full of Letters (Remastered)
4 Shouldn't Be Ashamed (Remastered)
5 Pick Up the Change (Remastered)
- Side B -
1 I Thought I Held You (Remastered)
2 That's Not the Issue (Remastered)
3 It's Just That Simple (Remastered)
4 Should've Been in Love (Remastered)
5 Passenger Side (Remastered)
1 Dash 7 (Remastered)
2 Blue Eyed Soul (Remastered)
3 Too Far Apart (Remastered)
4 When You Find Trouble - By Uncle Tupelo
5 Those I'll Provide
1 Lost Love (Take 1 Vocal 2)
2 Myrna Lee
3 She Don't Have to See You
4 Outtasite (Outta Mind) [Early Version] [Take 6]
5 Piss It Away
6 Hesitation Rocks
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.