Edition: Black Vinyl (Parental Advisory Explicit Lyrics)
Details: Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 album from the late rapper. Known for cathartic honesty that's turned millions of fans into believers, Xxxtentacion's ? showcases his most poignant, powerful, and personal writing to date. He personally contributed guitar and keys in addition to writing every single song. Close collaborator John Cunningham handled the bulk of production and features include Travis Barker, Matt Ox, JoeyBada$$ and PnB Rock. Fans have taken the charge now and officially made him the post-millennial Generation Z's answer to Kurt Cobain. Xxxtentacion began writing music after being released from a youth correction center and released his first song on SoundCloud in June 2013, titled "News/Flock". He was a popular figure in SoundCloud rap, a trap scene that takes elements of lo-fi music and harsh 808s.
2 "Alone, Part 3"
5 "The Remedy for a Broken Heart (Why Am I So in Love)"
6 "Floor 555"
8 "Infinity (888)" (featuring Joey Badass)
9 "Going Down!"
10 "Pain = Best Friend" (featuring Travis Barker)
11 "$$$" (with Matt Ox)
12 "Love Yourself (interlude)"
13 "Smash!" (featuring PnB Rock)
14 "I Don't Even Speak Spanish LOL" (featuring Rio Santana, Judah and Carlos Andrez)
18 "Before I Close My Eyes"
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.