Details: The new record is the band's latest since their 2019 release of The Owl, which debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200 Chart. Featuring the dynamic melodies that they have long been known for and genre-bending sounds, the album included hit single "Someone I Used To Know, " which won a CMT Award for Group Video of the Year. For more than a decade, ZacBrown Band has topped the charts, with six consecutive albums reaching the top 10 on the Billboard 200 and five consecutive albums debuting at No. 1 on Billboard's Country Albums chart. To date, the group has won three Grammy Awards (including Best New Artist in 2010), sold more than 30 million singles, nine million albums, amassed nearly ten billion catalogstreams, achieved 15 No. 1 radio singles, and is the second act to top both the Country and Active Rock format charts.
- Global Eyes
- Sweet Bird Of Truth
- Flesh ; Bones
- The Beat(en) Generation
- Armageddon Days (Are Here Again)
- A Long Hard Lazy Apprenticeship
- We Can't Stop What's Coming
- Phantom Walls
- Love Is Stronger Than Death
- Dogs Of Lust
- Helpline Operator
- This Is The Night
- This Is The Day
- Soul Catcher
- Bugle Boy
- Beyond Love
- Slow Emotion Replay
- (Like A) Sun Rising Thru My Garden
- I've Been Waiting For Tomorrow (All Of My Life)
- True Happiness (This Way Lies)
- Uncertain Smile
- Lonely Planet
- Shipping times are estimates, and transit times may vary. While we usually ship within one business day, please allow us up to 2 business days handling time for each shipment.
- Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are non-refundable.
- Flat-rate media mail shipping is intended for individual consumers and not bulk purchasing. We reserve the right to request additional payments for bulk purchases using our flat-rate shipping service.
- If you would like your pre-orders and in-stock items shipped separately, please order them separately. Otherwise, we will ship all items in your order when the last title is released!
- Street dates for pre-orders are tentative and are subject to change.
- Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
- Any duties, taxes and customs fees for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Returns (US Only): We stand by all of our products and offer a refund on all products within 30 days of purchase (excluding products marked as warehouse finds/no returns, bulk orders, or international orders). Returned items must be in the same condition they were sent. Shipping charges on all premium shipping options (non-media mail) are nonrefundable.
International Returns: Due to the cost of international shipping, we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns on international orders. Every international order includes shipping insurance that covers both the purchase and shipping costs. In the event of a lost, delayed or damaged package, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. If the claim is accepted by the insurance company, we will refund you the amount offered in the claim. If the insurance claim is rejected, no refund will be provided.
Bulk Order Returns (Purchases including 3 or more of same item): Shipping on bulk orders is nonrefundable. Customers with bulk orders are responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.